Monday, October 31, 2005

What is the world coming to???

I have to wonder what kind of information people will be able to obtain next. Read on...

Hi Everyone...this is a public service notice...Your driver's license can be found online by going to this website. You can delete it from view to the general public if you go to the site and hit the "delete from view" icon. I deleted mine, but that doesn't delete it from the authorities, so I understand. It's always something, isn't it?? This website is good in all states. Let me know what you think about this absurd thing . We have to be so careful these days! You might want to share this...feel free to forward it. Click here: Drivers License Search - National Motor Vehicle License Bureau http://www.license.shorturl.com/

5 comments:

Choppzs said...

Ha, Ha, I fell for that one!! lol How stupid am I??? lol

Me said...

Heather's so silly...she fell for it twice.....I emailed that to her weeks ago :) LOL.

Jamie said...

Now THAT is funny. Just remember she IS pregnant... LOL

Anonymous said...

Haha your such a dork! i thought it was real haha! wuh! ur funny!

Anonymous said...

I have fell for that before but didnt think you would do something like that,so fell for it again, haha.