Friday, October 28, 2005

Having some F-U-N

Well, today is day 2 of letting the little man nap in his crib. Boy, is it hard. Yesterday he was sleeping standing up! I peeked in on him and he was snoring but standing up, about to topple over! Stinker! Today he is crying off and on and when I peeked in on him he was standing up. The boy is 14 months! I think its time I get him used to his crib, but it is so hard to let him cry. Oh well, we'll both get over it. I got a ton of Barbies, Barbie clothes and other Barbie items from eBay (only $20 total for a HUGE lot) for H and she is loving them. I loved Barbies, but I said my daughter was not going to have them. Well, she got sucked in. Oh well, now I can play Barbies again;) J is into destructing his toys. It gets very tiring. I swear all of his GI Joe's are missing a leg. So is Spiderman. Batman is missing his arms. Oh well, boys will be boys. I want to take H to see that movie "Dreamer" sometime this weekend. She has a birthday party to go to tomorrow and then we're going on a hayride with a homeschool group:) Hopefully I'll get to take some pictures. I am hoping to meet other homeschool moms too. I feel I know so few people around here. Most I know are older with older kids, which is fine, but it would be lovely to meet somebody my own age with kids the same ages as mine. Here's some pictures taken recently. Enjoy!
A Mommy & G Moment


What a Face!


Playing Star Wars


A brotherly-sisterly Moment


My Two Dudes

1 comment:

Anne said...

So CUTE! I like the "dudes" one- their expressions are priceless!