Sunday, November 27, 2005

From Rags...To Riches

Remember in one of my previous posts I had said something about my Kirby costing more than Zach's truck? Well, I have been wanting to post a picture of that piece of junk and haven't done it. Finally, I want you to see just why Kirby cost more.













Now you may not think it looks all that bad, but the inside doesn't have a rooftop and it is just hideous. Truly a piece of junk! So hopefully we can sell it soon because...














We decided to buy a new set of wheels! We wanted something that would be reliable and good on gas. It was to be for Zach to take to and from work. We've always bought junkers as our second vehicle. We didn't really want a car payment after just paying off the van earlier this year, but oh well. We tried to find an older model vehicle, say a 2002 or something, but there were no used vehicles around here. We found this 2005 used Ford Focus and got a good deal on it and nice low payments! And let me say that I love it and drive it whenever I can! We can even fit all three kiddos in the backseat:)

1 comment:

Me said...

I like the Ford Focuses too! The look very comfy and cozy....and very practical.