Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Who turned the heat on???

It cannot be November. How is it that Thanksgiving is next week? Not only has the year flown by, but it is SO hot here today. We had some errands to run and I was sweating get the kiddos in and out of the vehicle! I came home and cranked the AC and it is STILL running and I'm still hot and its been at least an hour since I have been back. I also threw on a pair of shorts. I'm normally the kind of gal who likes to be warm and gets easily cold, but today I'm so hot! I really would like to see the difference of seasons...a bit of autumn would be nice. I am not cut out to be a southern gal and I'm thinking/praying/hoping our next base will be either Ohio or Illinois. Seasons. Snow. Family. But, that's another 2.5 years away, at least. Guess I'll have to settle for the heat. And back home today is the official start of Deer Season. Who can think about hunting down here? It's more like, "Let's head to the beach." Oh, but we have no beach... Oh well. I will send all you Northerners some warm weather!!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

How funny, I just went to put a sweater on. We have actually been having a pretty nice mild November so far.

Shorts and AC in November is just wrong isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Yes isnt it crazy, was kinda cool here today, real windy, only in the 70,s. Doesnt seem like it should be deer season when it is so warm out, now steph tells me they are to get 6-12 inches tonight, it is snowing like crazy. Oh well sure glad im in arizona.

Me said...

Ugh...HATE snow...lol....I can't imagine having that kind of heat in November :)