Monday, November 14, 2005

MeMe: 20 Random Things

Well, I've been tagged for the first time ever by Anne. So, here goes.

1. I am an only child.
2. I have always wanted to be a wife and a mommy.
3. I have 3 dads.
4. I used to cut people out of catalogs, make families out of them and write stories about them.
5. I loved to play Barbies and have lost a few of them in Lake Superior.
6. I have been luging on a homeade luge track.
7. I have never been overseas.
8. We never really had a 'real' honeymoon because Zach had to be back in Texas the day after our wedding because he wasn't officially released from Tech School. I snuck back to Texas with him.
9. I know how to correctly pronounce the word 'sauna' and I know what a pasty is.
10. I have always wanted to go on a cruise and to go to Australia.
11. I once had a crush on one of my band teachers (ick).
12. I had a pet parakeet that could say my name and flip over playing cards.
13. I have went skinny dipping in the frigid waters of Lake Superior with the girls from
His House Christian Fellowship in college.
14. I knew Zach's brother and
sister-in-law well before I even knew who Zach was!
15. I went to New York City and Toronto, Canada for my high school senior class trip (boy was my mom crazy).
16. I would never let my children go to these places without me, most especially on a senior class trip.
17. My best friend has the same name as I do.
18. I hate being stuck in traffic, but I don't even know what traffic in a real city is like!
19. I love to read books and get so sucked into the story.
20. I have a social work degree and at one time I wanted to work in a Children's Hospital, sometimes dressing as a clown to make the children laugh.

Okay, I tag
Marisa, Amie and Heather.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Fun! That's cute about the magazine families! And I want to go to Australia too. Thanks for playing! :)

Amie said...

I love reading these lists!! Thanks for sharing :D I'll try and get to mine today.

Me said...

A few other my other cousins say "sauna" soooo strange...LOL. I remember thinking "what???" :)