Saturday, November 05, 2005

Lookin' Good

Well, Zach finally got an answer we wanted to hear from the insurance company yesterday. I guess our check was mailed out a couple of days ago! Yipee! Now I just hope it covers the majority of work and supplies that need to be taken care of.

Last night we had some nice fellowship with one of the only families we know here. Well, we know many people but only know few, if that makes sense. Their children are ages 17, 15, 13 and 2, but my kiddos just love them. It is so nice because being that their girls (they're all girls) are older, they really help out with ours and I barely see them! We could hear them hootin' and hollerin' upstairs so we knew they were having a grand ol' time. Us adults had a blast making fun of each other. They're from Alabama and us being from Michigan, we sure have quite the different accents. It was a riot! I am somehow going to coordinate with their older girls and Logan (the dad) to throw a surprise shower for Sheri. She is pregnant with their 1st boy and we're all pretty excited;) So, looks like a nice ending to a crazy week. I think today we're going to head to Mobile to do something as its such a dreary rainy day and we feel a bit stir crazy!

Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

Choppzs said...

You should get their oldest girl to babysit for you!! lol

Jamie said...

I know, they all could baby-sit, only thing is they live like 30-40 minutes away depending on traffic. But they always say we can drop the kiddos off at their house and go out...we have done that- ONCE!

Unknown said...

sounds like lots of fun! glad you had a great time! being from canada, everyone always makes fun of my accent when I come to the U.S. LOL