Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

These pictures on their bikes are from this weekend. Princess can ride her bike finally! They love riding up and down the street and the weather was quite warm to do it!



Cuddly Boy always likes to dress up silly.
My beautiful little girl
Here are Princess and Little Man all ready for their Christmas concert which was Sunday night. Princess is always posing!
Here's Little Man singing. Most of these cute kids are my Cubbies. They're so precious!
He's so handsome and was smiling away up there!
Here is Princess...I couldn't get a good picture of her with the microphone stand there. It seems like for everything she's standing by the mic stand!
Today I had the chance of meeting an online friend I've known for about 5 years. Angela is in the Above Rubies group I'm in and she's been down south for awhile. We met up halfway at this cool place called 'Blu Rabbit's Paradise'. The kiddos had fun! It is amazing how though I've never met her in person I felt like she was an old friend.
Here are our two boys playing:
Cuddly Boy having fun!
Little Man being silly!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Oh they look gorgeous all dressed up! Princess is sure looking grown up.

You should see our children's program. Our church is so huge, they pick the "all star" kids to sing and act, then all the other kids get stuffed way in the back in the dark on this grandstand that looks like a Christmas tree and you can't even see them.

Jodie said...

Your kids are very cute and look so nice. Yay for H being able to ride a bike!!!

BTW I loved the goofy pic of you and your friend!