Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the coolest place ever

Today we went to such a cool place with some friends. I'd seen pictures on my friend Sadie's blog and asked her where it was. I knew we just had to go there! Let me tell you that even though I didn't get that wet I had a great time! It was great to see the kids having so much fun and great to visit with friends! I have pictures but I'm not sure how to get them on here yet. Anyway, the place was called Ledges State Park. The river flows through the park and over the road. It was so fun to drive a bit fast through that water! Then the kids can splash in it and sometimes they egg the cars on to drive fast through it so they get real wet. It was cool. There were trails but we didn't go too far on the one we went on- we'll have to go back and try it another time. The one we went on said it was an old Indian trail. It was definitely a wonderful day.

This is another site with pictures of where we were...

No comments: