Tuesday, October 20, 2009

two fer tuesday

Sunday I went to a Lia Sophia party. I wish I were more into jewelry. I really liked their stuff. But why pay that much money for how often I would wear it? When you have small children that kind of thing is just not feasible, at least for me. I could just see Sweet Pea yanking it off of me! But I did manage to find a necklace for Chatterbox for Christmas.

Last night I did a bit more shopping. Mostly to browse, but I did find a book from the Christian bookstore for CB. I also found these great devotionals for boys that I called and told my mom about. We are so done shopping for the boys yet I really want them to have them. The boy's 'devotional' book we have now for our Bible time is not what I thought it'd be. It's great but let me tell you we've not moved beyond like Chapter 2 or 3 because they can't learn to be
R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-L-E! But they ARE boys!!! I also went to my book club get-together. It was a good time.

Today I feel like poo. I know there are so many sicknesses going around and I really hope I'm not getting one of them. I've been to the bathroom many times, my stomach is kinda weird (yet I have eaten my meals today) and I'm a little tired. But this could also contribute to the fact that it is about *that* time of month. So, I sit here contemplating whether I should make dinner. I have items to make homemade pizzas so should I just do that? Then again I have hamburger in the fridge that needs to be used...I just want to rest and yet there's so much calling my name...dinner, unfolded laundry, toys to be picked up, etc.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Im not much into jewelry either but thats great you got CB a gift from there. My boys are so irresponsible too w/ things,makes me really have a hard time of what to buy them because they dont take care of anythin. Sometimes I feel like I just throw money away when I buy them things. Those boys devotional things sound like really nice gifts though. Hope your not getting sick.