Monday, June 13, 2005

Looking Up

Well, things are looking up around here. We have FINALLY come up with a date to travel home! Miss Arlene, the first Tropical Storm, decided not to hit so hard and was to the east of us. We saw very little wind and rain- it was just like a normal rainy day. I finally made up my mind to have a garage sale and have gone through the entire house getting rid of things. I have much to get rid of, but most of it was tucked and hidden away so really I don't see any difference anywhere. I still feel like we have tons of stuff lying around. It is always hard trying to eliminate the kids toys and figure out what to get rid of. Yesterday I stayed home from church because I have some sort of cold and had lost my voice on Saturday. Z took the 2 older kids and so I had the chance to go through their things with them out of the way. Made for an easy time! I am not sure if H realizes all that is missing in her room. She must, but she has been pretty good about not saying anything about her stuff. Those kids just have SO many toys!

So finally I feel much is lifted off of my shoulders with resolutions to many of my 'issues'. It is a good feeling. Now to price everything...I never know how much to charge!

1 comment:

Me said...

Hey Jamie...I didn't even know you got a blog! Welcome...LOL. Thanks for the comment. I know I'll figure things out. Just kind of saddens me. I want to be a SAHM so much, but can't have everything we want :(

I'm not sure if we're going up north for the reunion. Depends on Heather & Chris. If they come over from Cali, I'm going. If not, probably not. We'll see :)