Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Oh what a beautiful morning

There is nothing like waking up to your sweet chubby cheeked baby smiling and cuddling with you. This morning sissy came into bed before he awoke and when he finally arose he laid his head on her and said, "Oooohhhh". He then turned to me and laid his head on me doing the same. Then he tried to give me some slobbery kisses all over my face. We then had an unnamed culprit who passed some gas rather loudly. I will protect the innocent by not giving any names. G is to the point where he will copy noises and sounds, so the next thing I hear is him going, "PLLLLLLLLBBBBBTTTTTT". He was copying the rather obnoxious sound of flatulence and it was hilarious! I decided that waking up with such a chuckle surely must bring forth a blessed and wonderful day.

1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

awww, those are always the best mornings, and memories.