Friday, June 24, 2005

Lost without Little Debbie!

Ok, I admit it- I am addicted to Little Debbie's Devil Squares. Not a good name when you try to tell your children the devil's a bad guy, but they taste so good. Well, I had to go over a week without one of my squares! I didn't buy any while still at home because I wasn't sure when we'd be leaving to come up to Michigan. Then we traveled here and I didn't eat any. When we finally went shopping I searched for my D Squares. Wouldn't you know the measly grocery store here didn't have them???? Isn't that just like the U.P.!?! Then I went to Wal-Mart (which is finally in the process of being turned into a Super Wal-Mart) and found Little Debbies, BUT they didn't have the D Squares! By this time I was aghast and wondering if I'd EVER find them while up here. Finally, when my mom stopped at a grocery store on the way home from work (another small grocery store) she found my D Squares! What a Mom! Isn't she great? So, today I finally had my first one in a little over a week! Thank you Little Debbie:) What do you crave???

4 comments:

Me said...

I love the swiss cake rolls...and those macaroon ones too...mmm...now you made me want them :) Glad you got your squares though :)

Amie said...

Hope she stocked up for you! I always have to have M&M's or Hershey Kisses in the house, some kind of milk chocolate. If Miah had a nickel every time her ran to the store for M&M's, he wouldn't have to work LOL

Risa said...

She is a pretty great mom! :)

Wilson Clan said...

I'm into chai tea..either oregan brand..or this kind at sam's..

When I went to grandma's in Harrison MI..I brought my chai..I wasn't going to risk it..LOL