Thursday, November 30, 2006

Babies & Crafts

The night after Thanksgiving we baby-sat for our friends. These are the ones whose homebirth I attended. The kids absolutely love the baby and I snatched this picture. Even G kept giving the baby lots of attention. Isn't she cute??? My kids are so ready for a baby in our house!!!














Last night H & J were conversing on the couch and I just had to snatch a photo!














Today we finally put to good use the leaves my mom brought down almost 2 months ago! I have been wanting to do an art project with them but kept putting it off. They colored their paper if they wanted to and then arranged the leaves and we laminated it to make a placemat. I thought they turned out rather cute.

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amie said...

All the pics are so cute. Their leaf placemats turned out great!

Anonymous said...

I got out all the stuff needed to make leaf placemats, and the kids kept fighting, and I was trying to find out the names of the trees so my 8 yo could label them and I couldn't and was finally like forget it! Just stick the leaf under the paper and color it. :-/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those pics. I love seeing what the kids look like each day. Not that I really ever forget mind you but they do seem to grow and change in such a short time. Try to get a pic of Hannah's ears close up. I want to see the pierced ears! Love you all.