Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Crank Is In Motion

Boy, I have copped an attitude tonight. I've been waiting for days for Aunt Flo to make her visit and she must be on the brink because I am so crabby tonight. I was fine all day and all of a sudden I just feel irritable. I took a pregnancy test days ago and it was a big fat -. I don't think I'm pregnant anyway. Which also irritates me. And I'm irritated with myself for being irritable. The kiddos were SO stinkin' hyper, bouncing off the walls tonight and that didn't help matters. I've got the littlest one laying here next to me and all I want to do is read but I've gotta have this laptop on so he can fall asleep. I have a sore neck because I must have slept wrong last night. Did I mention I want a baby already? I'm tired all the time lately. I feel so fat and I'm tired of my clothes being snug since I lost the baby. I either want to fit into my clothes or be pregnant. Yeah, I'm crabby. Got something you wanna say about it??? Maybe now some of you who linger will leave me a comment! Go ahead, I dare ya! Don't worry I'll be better tomorrow...we all get in these funky moods sometimes...

8 comments:

Amie said...

IF your not pg this month (maybe you just tested too early?), maybe next month you will get a positive just in time for Christmas :D What an awesome Christmas gift that would be!

And yeah, we all get in these funks! Thats for sure.

DDanielle said...

I know that for no reason crabby feeling. Its such a pain because your emotions just take over sometimes. Hope you are feeling better:-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, there, I feel your pain. Aunt Flo is visiting my house this week and my moods have been swingin' all over the place.
I hope you're feeling better soon!!
Loriann
http://www.myspace.com/amazinggracetx

Anonymous said...

Hey Jame, I know exactly what you mean. I was in the funk this morning. Poor Melina was in tears 'cause of me and my cranky self. Hang in there toots. Love ya. Shari

Anonymous said...

LOL poor Jamie. I shouldn't be laughing but you're pretty funny when you're crabby. Hugs to you. Things will get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Chill Out there girl, It will only last a week, lol. The Joys of being a Woman.

Anonymous said...

Well the crankiness sure won't be the first time! lol :) Sounds like there are alot of Aunt Flo's visting. Just don't take the crabiness out on my beautiful grandchildren. Or you will hear it from me. Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Emotions sure are frustrating! You are in my prayers.I hope you start feeling better soon. Maybe your pregnancy test was just too early, that would be great! Blessings!