Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mood Swings

Wow, I sure received alot of comments with that last post! I normally don't receive any! Keep 'em up gang! Today I was fine. Still no Aunt here visiting yet. Then this evening I got hit with the crankiness again. There was nothing that really set me off, it just clicked and I was crabby and wanting to cry! I then went out to do some shopping (of which I found nothing) and went to a friend's house. She wanted to give me a pedicure as she is practicing on her friends. She wants to do it as a ministry to ladies in her church. So, I brought some coffee and got a free pedicure! Just like she stated, "There's something about washing a person's feet that makes your friendship more intimate". We don't see one another often or even talk too much. When we have gotten together it has been fine, but just not 'close'. If that makes sense. But tonight we really got some wonderful fellowship and its like we're closer through her 'washing my feet'. It was something I really needed and I walked away so blessed and thankful for her! So, at the moment I am feeling good. Tired, but good. I am so thankful for the variety of friends the Lord has blessed me with. Thank you all!!! Even my cyberspace friends that I have never met are such a blessing to me. So, I'll keep ya posted on the Aunt, moods and all that good girly stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! It sure is nice to read an honest post. So many people write about how great life is, blah blah blah. I have so many days just like yours. It's nice to know I am not the only big crab. (Not that I want you to feel bad). :-)

DDanielle said...

My husband's grandma's church (wow that is a long intro) used to wash feet. It was treated kind of like communion, I think they did it once a month. But it was a way to remember how Jesus lived. It would be hard not to want to scrub your feet before you went to church on those days.

Anonymous said...

Your friends comment made me want to cry "there's something about washing friends feet...". That's beautiful!