Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankfulness

This Thankful Tree that we made pretty much sums up things our family is thankful for.
Note: The first thing the 6 and 4 year old said they were thankful for was toys. The two year old? His first thing...Jesus! How precious is that! Also note that I did not say I'm thankful for dogs;)
We hung our tree on our closet door in the dining room to be reminded of what we can be thankful for. May you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving. I will be busy cooking for an army tomorrow, though I've no idea how many people are coming (some of Zach's students may be coming).
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amie said...

That is so cute! It's so cute to see how kids answer these questions. As adults we've learned to say the "right" answers but kid's are so honest.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Kids are so cute. I was going to do this with our girls and never got around to it. But I know that they would say toys too. Mel would says friends though for sure, she prays for them ever night.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jamie, that last one was me. :-)

Shari

Bethany said...

Cute tree. Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving.