Thursday, January 18, 2007

Baby Picture



Today I had an ultrasound. It was supposed to be a 3D ultrasound but little baby would not cooperate and get in a proper position! I saw the geneticist because I have had a grandma and aunt that have had babies with anacephaly. I wasn't at all concerned, I knew the little babe was just fine. We did manage to get some good pictures! This baby is SO active. Even at our first ultrasound the little thing was bouncing all around. Today it looked as if he/she was dancing! He/she also looked like they were waving to us- the sweet thing kept moving their arm! I don't remember my other babies EVER being this active for an ultrasound! Hopefully for my next one they can get some 3D images!

10 comments:

Christine said...

What a cutie!

jettybetty said...

S/he waved at you! How precious!

Amie said...

Thats so awesome! I've never got to see any of my babies that early.

razorbackmama said...

How fun!!!!!!!!!

I go tomorrow morning for my 20-week u/s - be watching my blog for news! :-)

Becca said...

How fun to see the proof of your new little one! We had an ultrasound of Shannon at that age and those were the only pictures we got and strangely enuf she looked like herself even then! How people can choose to terminate a pregnancy at any stage I will never know!

Jodie said...

Aw!

I liked your other pics too. :)

momanna98 said...

HOW CUTE!!!! Thanks for posting!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jame!! I just love seeing them in utero. I can't wait.

Shari

Anna said...

How cute! With my last preg. I had ultrasounds every month, and each time we tried for the 3d/4d but each time she was in the wrong position darn! I did however get to enjoy 3d pics of my baby before that at 6m and 8m gestation they were amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh, you're pregnant!!!! I didn't know. Congratulations. I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!
Lisa G