Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm Tagged- Twice

Ok, so here is the first one. A Homeschool Resource Meme.

1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED: The Homeschooling Book of Answers by Linda Dobson. I have read many great books since this one, but this was the first book I read on homeschooling about 7 years ago. I think my sister-in-law, Amie, gave it to us. I knew we were going to homeschool but had so many questions and fears. This book really helped me in the beginning.

2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT: My computer- we use it for so much- to print sheets, to look up information, to look at pictures of things we're talking about.

3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT: What Your Kindergartner Needs to Know- I never really used this book last year and I'm not sure I will use it in the future.

4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR: Christian Liberty Press Science- The World God Made. We really enjoyed this book last year.

5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR: More than likely I will switch to Math-U-See for math.

6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY: An HSLDA membership!

7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED: A complete curriculum tailored to the needs of all three of my children with their individual learning styles, able to be taught in unison, all the books included and CHEAP! (I have to agree with you on this one, Angel.

8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING: I love flipping through the Rainbow Resource catalog. It is huge and shows so many thing I've never heard of.

9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY: http://www.first-school.ws/ They have coloring sheets for my little guys, tracing sheets and all sorts of stuff.

10) TAG OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS: Amie, Marisa, Teena & Marla!

2 comments:

Risa said...

HSLDA membership is well worth it. We haven't been this year just because I forgot to renew (what a dummy) but you can become members at anytime and I think if you pay by the month it's only like $12 per month.

I just finished my Homeschool Resource Meme, come see! :)

Amie said...

I did mine!