Monday, January 29, 2007

Ready for a Party!

It is that time again, for me. Time to host a Pampered Chef party. I was supposed to have one back in Sept. but with everything going on back then I put it off. I am totally ready for this one because I'm finally starting to feel better and more social. So far I think there are between 15 and 20 people coming. Not sure where they will fit in my house or if I even have enough seats! I am really looking forward to it. I have ladies coming from church, different homeschool groups, friends outside of those arenas, neighbors. So, it should be a great time of getting to know some ladies better! But I LOVE The Pampered Chef. What's even better is when they come into your house and make delicious food!


Another reason to party...I think Cuddly boy is finally learning to sleep (somewhat) in his own bed. At night he cries and daddy caves in, but for naps we haven't been laying with him and he eventually falls asleep. He's been in there for almost an hour and I don't think he's sleeping yet, but he should shortly.


The third reason...today I gave Little Princess some math review where I pretty much made up some problems. She only got 2 wrong!!!! So, we moved on to subtraction today and we'll see how it goes. I think it just took some perseverance, plus we took a break from it for a couple of days.


Okay, so for Little Man...he has really been answering me kindly lately. Yesterday I asked him to do something and he replied, "Yes, Mommy I will" and immediately did it. That happened twice!!! I heard him tell his sister today to say that!


If only my house were ready. It hasn't been cleaned in forever because I wasn't feeling well for so long. So this week I'll be scrubbing and dusting away!
Cuddly boy exclaiming 'Cake!' at Lynn Meadows, Little Man playing on the train at Lynn Meadows, and Little Princess bowling with our homeschool group.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Cool, I LOVE pampered chef stuff, my sister-in-law hosts parties as well, we bought the pizza stone,(works amazingly), the egg/party tray that has water inside the container that you freeze and keeps the food cold. My sister-in-law presents the items and her husband cooks examples of food (he's a real good chef).

Amie said...

I generally don't like those parties, but Pampered Chef ones are fun because they make the yummy food!

Anonymous said...

I am a consultant with Pampered Chef and LOVE your comments, have you ever thought about being a CONSULTANT yourself? :O) You seem to KNOW how good the products are and with the NEW consultant kit, it is AWESOME......

If you are ever interested I would be happy to talk to you about it. Shoot me an email at pampered@kwile.com

Hope your party was a blast and you keep enjoying our products....;O) The new Spring/Summer 07 products are FANTASTIC....