Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Am Weird

Here is my next tag...

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 7 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 7 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I have three dads- a biological dad that I didn't meet until I was in 7th grade, a real dad who was there since before I was born and adopted me as his own when I was in about 3rd grade, and a stepdad who has been in my life since I was in high school.

2. My biological dad and real dad (the one I call dad) both have the same last name. It must be a common one like Smith, you are thinking? No, it is Paavola! Not common at all!

3. I am an only child but my biological dad has three sons. I met one of them in college. My dad's wife has children who are many years older than me, but I think I've only met two of them. Oh yeah, my dad is 16 years older than my mom. My stepmom is my dad's first ex-wife! There's even more weird family history, but I won't go there!

4. When I first met Zach I was going on my junior year of college. We met at his freshman orientation! Somehow I was talking to him, found out his last name and found out I knew his brother. He began going to His House and I could not stand him.! He was a puny freshman and so immature! I thought he was very annoying! Well, eventually we became friends and now we're married...and of course I love him now;)

5. I once dated a guy that looks like Jason Alexander, you know, George Costanza, the character off of Seinfeld. Please don't laugh too hard, we all make mistakes...

6. Out of 9 grandchildren on my mother's side of the family only 1 is a male!

7. When my hair is long enough I like to pull it under my nose and 'smell' it... I think it runs in the family as I remember my grandma and aunt playing with their hair in a similar fashion.

Ok, now that you know some weird things about me it is your turn! So, this time I tag: Jodie, Beth F, Heather, Christine, Rebecca, Denise and Anna.

8 comments:

Jodie said...

Ok, I caved and did it. The thing about smelling your hair made me smile. I can remember seeing you do that.

Jodie said...

Who looked like George Costanza? Did I ever know him? Is that something else I'm forgetting?

Jamie said...

This guy from college...he was like how many years older than me. Don't think you ever met him, but maybe.

Anonymous said...

And who may the aunt be that used to play with her hair may I ask? lol

Angel at Aduladi' said...

I had to laugh because I do the same thing with my hair and as soon as I read it I immediately "smelled" my hair without thinking!

Choppzs said...

Ok, I suck at keeping my blog updated so don't take offense if I don't get to this right away!! lol

Anonymous said...

i know who the aunt that used to play with her hair all the time... Its my momma!!! haha right?

Me said...

I think I did this one sometime back...lol. I had fun w/ it though :) And I suck like Heather too :D