Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Painting with Chocolate Pudding





Today we took the plunge and painted with chocolate pudding. As you can see, they also enjoyed eating it! I think Cuddly Boy ate more than he painted! Here are some of the comments they made while painting:

Little Princess: "This is a tornado and this is our house."
Then she took her two pieces of paper and put them together to make a different design. She then said something about the United States. Then, "This is me going all over the world to tell people about Jesus." Then she said one part looked like trees.
Little Man: "These are aliens. This is a road and the aliens are crushing a car on the road."
Cuddly Boy: "Kitties." He was too busy enjoying the taste.

It didn't make as much of a mess as I thought it would- thankfully!
***Note- Yesterday when I first posted this the pictures turned out fine. Let's hope that it all works today when I post it- and that the pictures stay posted. Not sure why they didn't show up...

3 comments:

Jamie said...

WHY are my pictures NOT showing up!?!?!?? They did at first!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey great captions. I wish I could see the pictures. Hope you can get it fixed so we can see your precious babies!!

Anna said...

Hi!
It took me a little over 2 hrs. to figure the picture stuff out, actually the whole blogging stuff took me that long as well! I'm not very good with computers. Your kids are adorable!