Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mending???

Well, Little Man and Zach are all better. It seemed like nobody else would get sick but yesterday right before dinner Little Princess complained her tummy hurt and she would not eat her dinner. Last night when she lay in bed the poor girl got sick. Good thing we had put something in there for her to puke in if need be! This morning she is fine- she ate her breakfast (it took awhile for Little Man to get his appetite back). She is playing normal so we are working on some math. I am wondering when and if Cuddly Boy and I will get it. If we do I'd rather it be sooner than later and just get it all over with! But so far he seems fine.

Me? I'm just dealing with sinuses or something and my voice sounds all funny. I hate that because then it seems like it takes forever to get back to normal. I still feel nauseous a lot but I've noticed the past couple of days that I'm beginning to crave things. Thankfully! I was getting tired of nothing sounding good. Today Chinese food sounds wonderful. Maybe we will get take out;) Last night I actually cooked again! I made spaghetti and meatballs and it was SO good! The boys scooped it right up! I'm wondering if we didn't all enjoy it so much (besides Little Princess) because it had been awhile since we had a good home-cooked meal!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Maybe you already were sick but just didn't notice? We had spaghetti last night too.

I'm sure we are in for at least one stomach bug this winter.

Christine said...

I am so glad that things are looking brighter your way! It is hard enough having morning sickness, I don't know how you cleaned up after little ones, too. You are amazing!