Monday, January 29, 2007

A to Z Tag

I was tagged by Anna
From A to Z:
A- Available or married? Married for 7 years and 8 months.

B- Best Friend? Zach & My Mommy
C- Cake or Pie? Cake, I've never really been a big pie fan
D- Drink of Choice? I love Cherry Pepsi/Coke with grenadine in it...yum, yum!
E- Essential Item? Sleep & food
F- Favorite Color? Purple of any shade
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Gummi worms
H- Hometown? Middle of nowhere in the UP of Michigan
I- Indulgence? My computer, and lately Zach & I have been playing Super Mario All-stars after the kids go to sleep...addicting

J- January or February? Either/or...not really fond of the winter months
K- Kids & names? Little Princess, who will be 7 in March, Little Man who will be 5 in May and Cuddly boy who is 2 1/2, not to mention my precious angel in heaven and the bun in the oven
L- Life is incomplete without? God
M- Marriage Date? May 22, 1999
N- Number of Siblings? 0
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias/Fears? Spiders, Roaches, Car accidents
Q-Favorite Quote? Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.
R- Reason to Smile? My kids make me smile all the time! Although sometimes my smile is worn upside down...
S- Season? Summer, no question there

T- Tag three people! If I didn't tag you the last 2 times consider yourself tagged.
U- Unknown fact about me: Hmmm......I have a mole the size of a thumbtack head on my right hip...kinda sexy, huh? Although if you've seen me in a swimsuit I'm sure you've seen it, but I really couldn't think of anything else...
W- Worst habit? Worry
Y- Your favorite food? Lately it is pizza & Taco Bell...but usually anything with chocolate

Z- Zodiac? Don't believe it or read it...

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Aw that was a fun list. I love reading things like that but I'm glad I did not get tagged. :)

Have fun cleaning for your party. Hee hee.