Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First Appointment

Today was my first appointment and I was very impressed! I wasn't sure if it would just be an ultrasound as they had scheduled another appointment for Monday to do all the other stuff (exam and all). Well today they did it all. I was really nervous and not as excited as Zach was. I think because last time I was so excited and they couldn't find a heartbeat and I lost the baby. Well, I don't have to fear any more! We saw the little heart beating and that baby is active already- was moving all around! I got tears in my eyes when I saw him/her! What a blessing indeed and I am so thankful that my baby is well! The midwife was so super nice and I feel so good about everything! I could not be any happier with the care I think I'm going to receive especially for a military hospital!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you, Zach, and the kids! And to see that little one moving and with a strong heartbeat, I know how reassuring that is after a loss. I will be praying for a healthy, happy ( and not too sick) next 8 months!! Love you lots..xoxo

razorbackmama said...

Yahoo!!!!!!!

Amie said...

What great news! :D

Choppzs said...

That is great news!! It's always great when everything is safe and sound and your doctors are good too!

Christine said...

I am so happy that everything went really well at your appointment. I am glad you have been blessed with a healthy and active little one. I will continue to pray for you!

myboys9802 said...

Awww, Congrats!
That is great news!!