Monday, January 08, 2007

HELP!!!!

Oh man, PLEASE PRAY for us! Cuddly Boy awoke with a fever this morning. Didn't eat breakfast, but ate lunch and has been OK so far. Zach came home from work sick with the flu (funny how he got the flu shot...). Little Man just puked on the carpet. I am still dealing with all-day sickness and just about puked while cleaning up his. I am just sitting here crying and waiting for everybody else to get sick and wondering how I will do it all. Please pray for us....the puke thing just makes me even sicker.... Thanks!

5 comments:

DDanielle said...

OH yuck, I will pray that everyone gets better really fast. It would be really hard to handle that with the way you have been feeling lately!

Jodie said...

That is bad news bears! Hope everyone gets better quick!

Anonymous said...

The problem with the flu shot is that it doesn't protect you from the stomach virus that most people get. The flu is body aches and high fevers. Puking is a whole other ball of germs...

Risa said...

Aw, Jame, I DO NOT envy you right now! :P That stomach flu is my worst nightmare!!!!!!!! I just hope it quits before it gets worse, I will be praying for you for sure!!! Love ya! :)

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Oh no, Jamie! So sorry to hear this. Ugh, cleaning up puke while dealing with the pregnancy pukies is just so hard, I know. Hang in there, sweetie!