Monday, October 15, 2007

B-b-b-b-b-bob


Last week Bob the Builder was in town. So I took the kids. I wondered how cheesy it would be. We had went to see Clifford at the same place before and it was real cheesy. This time we had a membership so I didn't lose out on any money. It is only about a half an hour show, you have to pay extra for the hard hats (I was hoping we'd walk away with some free ones) and you can't even take a picture with Bob! The kids enjoyed it, even Princess who didn't want to go. I'm thanking my old neighbor for that gift membership last year though or I would have felt like I wasted my money (not to mention the gas to drive there). So, if Bob comes to your area would I recommend you see him? Not if its through the same company as what came here! Save your money!

1 comment:

Amie said...

LOL...I will keep that in mind.