Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Winner!

As a child I'd often listen to the local Christian radio station. And I'd win things! Not only from the radio station, but I'd win drawings at stores and such. Well, about 6 months ago I won movie tickets from a Christian radio station down here! Today on our way to Krispy Kreme for a field trip the lady began talking about winning a Veggie Tales video. You had to be the first caller. I didn't think there was any way I'd win, but I whipped my cell phone open and dialed the number she rattled off. Lo and behold~ I won!

6 comments:

Amie said...

Awesome!

Jodie said...

LOL I remember you winning randomly like that. Good job.

Melissa said...

Awesome, I never win anything. LOL

Anonymous said...

That is so cool about winning the Veggie Tale----------Did you decide to go to Mobile to get it, or will they mail it?
Have a blessed night, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

OOps, I didn't sign my comment------------it's me, Lynn :-)

Risa said...

Woohoo! That's great!