Thursday, November 05, 2009

Real Quick...

I must finish school. Distractions. I had to finish my book. Wow, it was so good. Inspiring, happy, tear provoking and just plain good. I was browsing the section of the library 'recently returned books' and had come across it. I read a bit of the back and inside cover and thought I'd try it. Now I can't wait to read this author's other books. Boy, I have a list of books to read lately it seems! Anyway, the book is called The Christmas Promise. It is by Donna VanLiere. She also wrote The Christmas Shoes. I haven't read that one, but I think we have the movie (I need to check). If we don't have that movie I know I've seen it around, though I'm not sure I've watched it. So, if you are looking for an inspiring, good Christmas-y book, this is one I'd recommend. Have you read anything good lately? Ok, off to finish teaching my pupils:)

No comments: