Monday, July 26, 2010

Should Be's

I should be packing for our weekend, but I'm sitting. I have the worst lower back pain EVER! I don't know how it happened- it was fine when I woke up this morning but then all of a sudden I could barely walk! I went to the chiropractor this afternoon but it still hurts. I REALLY need to be packing!!!

I should be 'getting better, getting over it' by now, but I still have so many difficult moments every single day. I know its a lie, the above statement, but sometimes I feel like that's what the 'world' thinks. I *know* my Nathaniel is in a better place. I *know* God has a plan in this all, but it still doesn't take away the pain.

5 comments:

DDanielle said...

Hugs, take your time to heal. Things will get packed, God will see you through!
I know you know all this but still:-) You're in my prayers!

Amie said...

You need some motrin 800! Seriously, though, I will be praying for you. It would be unthinkable to drive 12 hours and camp in that kind of back pain.

Kim said...

Hope your back feel better. Are you sure its a normal back ache or could you possibly have a kidney infection or something else. Hope you have a good trip and the pain subsides

I am OK said...

Man, I know how much you suffer with back pain; I sure hope you find some relief soon.

It is so tough to 'get over' things. So unfair sometimes. Always thinking of you.

crimsoncovered said...

Jesus *knew* he could raise Lazarus from the dead. But he still wept....

Don't beat yourself up. It's allot to lose a baby. We all deal with things in different ways.

I remember laying on my face in the floor praying and asking God WHY? I had waited on another baby so long and feeling like I had done something wrong. You will feel better....