Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thanks

I keep reading in my books (books about losing a baby) about the people that come into our lives through a loss. I'm so thankful for those people...people I wouldn't have 'met' until this. Even the lady in Michigan from the funeral home has been a blessing to me...I know she probably has my boys' names written down, but to know their names, to speak their names- it simply means so much to me! Sometimes Satan lies to me, taunting me, "Where's your support?" but I know it is here. Those who unfortunately have walked this road I'm on, who can pray, who know how I'm feeling, I'm just so thankful for you. Thank you. I think of the song (I think its by Ray Boltz, its an old one) that says, "Thank you for giving to the Lord..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever sing that song.
I wish I had a little red box to put ole satan in! I'd take him out and (you spank your hand here) and put him back in again!

I always think of that song from my childhood when he is trying to whisper his uglies in my ear.

Hmmm.... I need to teach my kids that song:)