Friday, October 08, 2010

Blessings, Blessings

Wow, my socks were blown off tonight! We went to a Matthew West concert. Haven't heard of him? He's a Christian artist who sings some pretty awesome songs- you're missing out :) His opening acts were Josh Wilson and Jonny Diaz. One of Josh Wilson's songs has really ministered to me the past four months and I was so excited to see him in person! I'm hoping tomorrow to elaborate more on the concert- when I'm not so tired. There were quite a few songs that just touched my heart tonight that I really want to share with you. Tonight I'm simply going to leave you with...um...which one should I pick first? I guess I'll go with a Josh Wilson one tonight since he was the first artist up. This is his instrumental of Amazing Grace and it was simply a.m.a.z.i.n.g.  The video simply doesn't do it justice compared to the real deal!

1 comment:

I am OK said...

I suppose it wouldn't be very God like to say ... I am SOOOO jealous! LOL - this is awesome.