Wednesday, August 22, 2007

SLOW PS

We have been moved in for about 3 weeks now. And you know what? We've only gotten 2 or 3 pieces of forwarded mail!!!! Last week I sent Zach to the post office and they said once it gets here it has to go back up to north MS and then back down. How stupid! It is quicker to get forwarded mail when moving from one state to another than moving from one city to the one right next to it. Or maybe it's just another backwards thing about Mississippi! Boy is it annoying though! I want MY mail!!!

5 comments:

Anna said...

How annoying, I would surely put up a fit for that!!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to discourage you .... But it took 6 weeks for us to get ANY mail the first time we moved. The post office lost not 1 but 2 forwarding mail requests. We had to drive back to our old post office and pick up our mail. When we moved again it was pretty instant! I got my mail within 3 days or so. Sure is a pain! Make sure you check your bills. We had a few things late. Enjoy your new home.

Choppzs said...

I hope I don't have that problem. I was actually just thinking of getting a p.o. box so I don't have to worry about it getting sent to the old house!

Me said...

That's the good 'ol snail mail for ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember we had the worst time with our mail when we lived there. They even put a package on our door as we were pulling out of the driveway to move to TX after I had already started forwarding it. I hope it gets straightened out soon.

Sherry Randolph