Sunday, September 02, 2007

Peeps

Princess: Mommy, if kids don't have moms and dads where are they born from, an animal?

Last night before the kiddos went to bed we watched the beginning of the movie Titanic. We were telling them what it was about and that a boat really did sink but that the movie wasn't 'real'. I told Princess that somebody falls in love in the movie and when 'Jack' was on the screen she pointed and said, "Is he the one that falls in love?" I told her I couldn't tell her and then she whispered to me, "I think he's nice". Oh, I couldn't stop laughing! Then later she told me, "I think I'm falling in love". Ok, time for bed;) They wanted to see the boat sink. But my 7 year old was getting a bit out of control over a certain man! I wonder if she had sweet dreams?

This morning Princess asked Little Man why he left his frog at Megan's when we were on vacation. Mommy had just forgotten it. Little Man replied, "Probably he wanted to stay there for awhile and visit them".

Sometimes when you ask my kids something that requires a 'because' answer instead of because they say, "that's why".

And Cuddly Boy thinks that if you kiss then you're married. So when he gives his mama a kiss he thinks he married me. Uh, not quite buddy!

The things they say just crack me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what was your answer to that? What brought on the kids without a mom and dad? She sure is inquisitive. Doesn't J. want the frog back? Maybe you can tell him it will take a while to get there with all the leaping from NC(?) to MS. Have a great day.