Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Reason #929999999933434474 why I HATE the South

ROACHES

I know I've mentioned it before. But when your husband feels one crawling on him in bed in the middle of the night and you find one in the bathroom in the morning. A roach. In our BED. That is SICK. Now not all of you know me, but I am a CLEAN freak. This is not something that should be happening to us!!!! Then this morning I'm awakened to 'CLUNK, CLUNK, CLUNK' downstairs. Zach. Killing ANOTHER roach. I will be calling our pest control as soon as it opens. I can't take it anymore and I certainly can't sleep well at night knowing there was one in my bed.

6 comments:

DDanielle said...

eeek......don't blame you for not being able to sleep well at night. Small spiders I can handle but I would not deal well with roaches.

Anna said...

Yuck!!!!!!! When I first moved down here 10 years ago, I awoke at 3am one morning to a roach crawling across my face!!!!! I flipped out, grabbed a mason jar and trapped the roach in it until someone came and killed it for me. Disgusting! They are just hideous! But we haven't had any in our house, Angelo sprays well for bugs andsuch. Thank goodness:)
Good luck with your roach situation!

Jodie said...

Ew ew ew ew! I don't blame you for not sleeping well. Those would have me keeping one eye open as well. I hope you get rid of them asap!

Cute pics below. :)

Amie said...

That's a nasty looking bug! Ick... I would not be able to sleep if those things were gonna crawl on me!

paige said...

awwww, you're so sweet to do a post about roaches when we got *snow* the other day.. Now i don't have to be *as* consumed with jealousy. hee hee.

Jessi said...

Unfortunately it doesn't matter how clean you are, I learned that last time we were down here! I've been told they like moisture (obviously why they picked the south). I hope you can get rid of them! I HATE them too:(