Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The R Word Update

It is 6:17 am. I have been up for almost two hours as I never did fall back to sleep when Zach awoke. I am still in bed, but nonetheless I am awake. I'm sure after yesterday's post there is no question as to why. I heard two being squashed by my hubby this morning. Yesterday I didn't call our pest control, but we did lay out the 'hotels'. Well, I can tell you that at 9 am sharp I will be calling for Tom to come and spray our house and spray it good. This is ridiculous. Many people (from here) will say, "Well, it is the south" or "We live with them" or whatever but I can't live with them. It is disgusting. And if it is the south, why didn't we ever have any in our other house? Or in our house in North Carolina? I am so irritated. I lay in bed in fear of stupid, tiny, disgusting bugs. My stomach hurts because of it all. I mean for crying out loud, one was in my BED. Wouldn't that disgust YOU???? Did I mention the lack of sleep over this? No wonder I've had a short fuse lately. So, looks like I'll be seeing Mr. Tom today. And I can tell you that tomorrow morning we better see some...but they better be DEAD!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I did the look-a-like meter too. That was fun. Thanks! Good luck with the ridding of the roaches!

Anonymous said...

This post made me chuckle. Love you.