Tuesday, September 11, 2007


This is the living room from the dining room vantage point. Below is the built in desk area. Not quite big enough for a computer but I love it. The door leads to the laundry area. To the right there is a door that leads to the garage.

This is part of my laundry area. There are SO many shelves in here! I love the storage in this house! I can't even almost fill up the closet space we have here!

My downstairs 'palm tree' bathroom. It's the first time we've had 2.5 baths. It is hard to keep track of the bathrooms as far as cleaning. And to try to maintain an upstairs and downstairs. Good thing the kids are good about picking up toys!

I have yet to take pictures of the upstairs but once I do I'll post them. Gotta make sure its clean and spiffy first;)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Your new place looks awesome!

Risa said...

Jamie, you need to come and visit me! You do such a wonderful Job of arranging and decorating and KEEPING THINGS CLEAN! I know you got that from your mom though! :)

The inside of my house isn't picture posting worthy yet, and may never be....sigh....one day I will have a home that I love and am proud of, one day! LOL

Jodie said...

very nice :)

Anna said...

Very nice Jamie!:)

Me said...

Looks great! Nothing like getting settled eh?

Amie said...

What a cute house, I love that built in desk. You sure get settled fast. It took me months to have things up on our walls.

The palm tree theme is cute. Your a good decorator. I don't think I could handle another bathroom though! 2 is quite enough for me.

Anonymous said...

It's neat to see where you blog...as well as the rest of your home....looks a lot more put together than my place! LOL!