Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wings

If you give them wings they will fly. Hey, come to think of it, we learned about wings this past week in science and how they work to make a bird fly. Quite interesting. Anyway that is not my point. Today Little Man went home with a friend after church. This is his first time to have a play date without mom or dad. I talked to the other mom and I know he's having a blast, but it is still a bit weird that he is not here and to think he's old enough to do something like that. We are a very 'close' family and we don't like our children to just go off with anybody, so for our family this is a 'big' thing! Meanwhile, Princess has her friend here playing with her (actually the boy Little Man is playing with- its his sister). Oh, and we had nursery today. When I went to get Cuddly Boy from Sunday School he looked at me with quite the look and said, "Well, I'm going to eat!". Like, "Duh Mom, its snack time". So he got to stay in his little class while we did nursery. They're all in different stages of getting their wings. Time sure flies;)

2 comments:

ChicoryChick said...

We are the same way about sending our children off to (me more so than my husband).

Just a thought,but you know, not everything that has wings can fly....ie ostriches.

Anonymous said...

Don't try to clip the wings - wings also will allow them to grow:)