Monday, February 26, 2007

Blessed

I just had to post real quick on how blessed I am by Zach. He has been an amazing help. The times when I want to do nothing he quickly picks up the pace and does it all. He's really been the one taking care of the kids (and me too). It is so helpful. He's always there to give a hug and hold me when the tears come. This has really drawn us closer. I am so thankful for him and the huge help he has been. I can't even describe it all.

And my dear Princess. She is so intuitive to my needs. She knows when mommy needs a hug, a prayer or just some quiet. I am so blessed.

6 comments:

Choppzs said...

I often too forget how blessed I am when it comes to my Hubs!! I am glad Zach is taking care of you, and helping out with things!!

Becca said...

Isn't it wonderful to have that support when you need it most? I can identify with you there! You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Jamie I'm so glad that you have a supportive husband during this time. Your daughter sounds like and angel also. Still praying!
Sherry Randolph

Me said...

I'm so glad you have such a wonderful husband and family to help you through this. They are all angels. Still sending prayers your way!

Bethany said...

Well, still praying. I'm glad Zach is treating you right! What a blessing!

myboys9802 said...

That is great!
You have such a wonderful helpful family!