Monday, February 19, 2007

Sadness

That is how I feel today. I found out this morning that one of my very dear friends is also having a miscarriage right now, however she didn't even know she was pregnant. Please lift her up in your prayers. It just broke my heart to know that somebody else is going through this. There are also a few other ladies I know of dealing with the same thing right now. I just don't understand why. I know all those Bible verses about God working things out for those who love Him. Yesterday the sermon was awesome- felt like it was speaking totally to me. But still I doubt and wonder, "Why, why why?". I know this is normal. I just feel so heartbroken today, not only over our loss but the losses of others. And still no sign of delivering our baby anytime soon...absolutely nothing is happening. Frustrating. But God is still protecting us under His wing of care. I feel His presence enveloping me. Thanks for praying for us! We feel them!

12 comments:

Bethany said...

Well, still praying! Hang in there girl!

eph2810 said...

I will be lifting you and your family up in prayers...
I know some times it is hard to understand His reasoning. I pray that He will continue to give you comfort and strength.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. You have such a beautiful heart to be in the midst of your own pain and to be so empathetic to others. What a tribute to the Lord in you!

I am praying.

Choppzs said...

Hugs!!

Melissa said...

So sorry this is happening to you and your friend. I am continually praying for God's comfort and peace during all this. :(

Anonymous said...

I will keep praying!

DDanielle said...

I keep praying for you and your family and also for your friend.

Amie said...

Praying for comfort for you guys, and also that things will progress physically so that part can be over for you.

Jodie said...

Aw that is sad. Its always hard to hear about someone elses pain. I still feel so bad for you.

I have to say though even though you're hurting you still made me laugh. That link you sent me was very funny.

Dancing Boys Mom said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that someone who cares for you very much has asked us to pray for you and we certainly will be. Especially for comfort and peace.

May God Richly Bless You.

Sara

myboys9802 said...

Your family and your friends are in my thoughts
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not again! You've been going through a lot. (((HUGS))) I'll be praying too.
Love,
Anne