Saturday, February 10, 2007

Princess Progress

Today while brushing the Princess's hair she was holding a Barbie. She was chattering away as usual and then said, "There's a lady, not this Barbie, another one, that is coveting this Barbie's husband". Oh my, did I laugh! She then told me that the other Barbie was even trying to dress like the Barbie in her hand so that he would notice her. The things this girl comes up with! And to remember such a thing as coveting! I really am proud of what Princess is becoming. I keep telling my children the most important thing they can know about is the Bible and she sure remembers her Bible! Praise God!

On another note, last week and this week I gave her some piano lessons. Nothing big, just going over a book we have. I'm not too knowledgeable about piano, but seeing as I can read music and play somewhat I figure for now I can handle it. I was SO proud of her tonight- she played a song using both her left and right hands. It was pretty much a 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' tune, but she caught on so quickly! Maybe she is picking up from years ago?

Anyway, just had to brag about her a bit...especially since I still don't have a recent picture of her to put up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't they just come up with the cutest things? Melina is pretty good about that too. I'm even impressed with Ali and her quirks too. Great job on the piano. Can you believe that I'm doing choir with really good singers? I'm a little nervous, but I guess I can sing really quietly!!

On another note, Margaret is doing great and the doctor has said so far they can't see anything wrong. She goes for a level 2 ultrasound in March.

Shari

Jodie said...

You are doing a good job raising your kids. That is too funny about coveting. Cute pics from below too. The scenery pics made me jealous. I'm coveting where you are right now. :) I'd give anything to be away from the cold and snow right about now.

Choppzs said...

I always wanted to learn to play the piano, but I am not that talanted!! lol

Becca said...

The Barbie thing is adorable...I love to hear what kids come up with! Good going with the piano...I like to listen to piano music but never had any desire to play.

Amie said...

This reminds me...when we were down there she showed me a barbie who was going to have a baby on Christmas and she didn't know if it was a boy or girl. LOL, did that Barbie have her baby?