Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'm home...for now

Well, I went in Thursday morning and was given Cytotec to get labor started. To make a long story short, at least for now, the 6 doses they gave me Thursday and Friday didn't work. My cervix did soften and I dilated to maybe a 1. Last night I was having contractions 6 minutes apart but then they just went away. So, they released me and I still have to deliver our baby at some point. There is still a chance of getting a D&E (similar to a D&C) but that is something we're really trying to avoid. I feel fine physically. Even emotionally I'm ok most of the time. I can feel everybody's prayers- it has been an amazing past couple of days. God's peace has really surrounded us and I thank all of you for praying. I will try to update with anything further.

10 comments:

Amie said...

I'm praying things progress soon. I'm glad your feeling the prayers, because I'm sure you are just covered in them.

myboys9802 said...

I'm so sorry hon. I wish there was something I could do to help you with this. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

HUGS!

Christine said...

I am continuing to pray for you, Jamie! I am so sorry that you have gone through so much. I pray that He will uphold you and strengthen you.

Anna said...

Hang in there Jamie, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Anna D

Bethany said...

Oh Jamie! I am so sorry about everything!! Is there anything I can do? Please let me know. You and Zach are in our prayers!!

Jodie said...

Geez Jam! To have it still not be over. :( I feel so bad for you. Big hugs to you and your family.

Choppzs said...

We are still thinking and praying for you over here. I hope that things work out the way you want them too, as far as medical procedures go I mean. God Bless you guys!

Cindy Swanson said...

Hi Jamie...I just sent up a prayer for you, that the Lord will be very real to you now and in the coming days, and that He will comfort your heart. My heart goes out to you!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you and your family...

Spunky said...

Jamie, I am sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.