Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tomorrow

At 6:30-7 am I will be getting induced. I am very nervous and have so many feelings going through me. They say it could take anywhere from 12-36 hours so I have no idea when I will be home. I have asked my dear sister-in-law, Amie, to update you all on my blog as she gets any updates. Thanks for all of your prayers. It means SO much to us. You have no idea. I know words can't take away our pain, but the support we have of friends is so amazing. Anyway, I need to try to get some sleep, yeah right. Thank you all.

7 comments:

Christine said...

We are praying for you! I am so sorry that you are going through so much.

Anonymous said...

I am so so sorry! My second dd was stillborn. I was induced, and it was a nightmare. I struggled really hard, but God still loves you! I thought maybe if I had done this or that or NOT done this or that then maybe she would have lived. I was so angry at God, but He knows all of that! Take time to mourn. I will keep praying for you.
Lisa G in NC

momanna98 said...

I am praying for you. I am near tears myself. I cannot even imaging your pain.

Emmakirst said...

I am so very sorry you are going through this. I was due in August 07 and lost a set of twins. I had a D&C. I can only imagine how hard this is for you. Know you are in my prayers.

Me said...

We're still thinking of you and praying for you all. I'm so sorry you have to go through this again.

myboys9802 said...

You are in my thoughts!

HUGS

Choppzs said...

I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling! Just remember we are all praying for you and your family, and keeping you in our thoughts! Lots of Hugs!