Saturday, February 24, 2007

Waiting Game

The past two or three days I tell myself, 'Today is the day'. But that hasn't been the case. I try to wake up and think this nightmare will be over. Last night I went in and got checked out because I called to ask about my upset stomach and headaches. I was there for about 10 minutes and sent home. I keep thinking something will happen, but it hasn't. The dreaded doctor will be back this week and I was really hoping to avoid him. I'm thankful for your comments and prayers. It just amazes me. Please pray for Paige, who is also going through what I am. And remember to keep my friend, Sheri, in your prayers also. God bless you all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I can't believe you are having to go through this for so long. I just can't imagine what it's doing to you. Praying that it will happen soon for you. Is there any way you can insist on seeing another doctor? I think Keesler has some of the worst doctors.

Sherry Randolph

Jamie said...

The reason I was given him (after no heartbeat) was because he's the only one there that does D&E's regularly. The other doc's do D&C's but he's pretty much the only one to do a D&E...and in case it gets down to me needing/getting one...well, he's the only option. The military in general has some of the worst doctors...

Amie said...

I'm glad the headache and stomachache didn't mean anything. Praying that things happen before the doc returns.

Unknown said...

Genesis 18:14: "Is anything too hard for the Lord?...". When you feel despair, confess these words. Tell your fears and your heartache and your circumstances (and maybe even your doctor): is anything too hard for my God?. Just wanted to lift you up...I'll be praying.

Julie-Anne in Northern Canada

Christine said...

I am praying for you, Jamie! I am so sorry that you are going through so much. I will pray regarding your doctor. I hope you won't have to deal with him too much. Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

I just found you through Sara's blog... I am so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you. (I know how you feel... I've lost 8 myself. :( )

Will be praying.

Julie

Jodie said...

Aw Jamie I'm so sorry. The things you must be feeling. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

hugs