Monday, February 12, 2007

Picnic in February!


It was so gorgeous out today that we had a picnic outside. The kids were thrilled! There is no doubt that Little Man is a product of his father...in this picture his face looks just like daddy! And I have a picture of Zach where he's making a face just like Little Man!


Cuddly Boy was being silly here.


And the Princess with her her silly sunglasses!

And here is Cuddly Boy licking the cheese out of a cracker! I think he looks so cute sporting a baseball cap!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I can't believe you had a picnic. We have been having wonderfully cold weather here. Disgusting, just disgusting.

Shari

Jodie said...

Ah the picnic! I'm jealous. Looked like fun!

I think all of your kids look like their daddy. Maybe baby #4 will be your mini-me. :)

Becca said...

I envy you your picnic weather...but I'll bet your kids would have fun playing out in the fluffy snowbanks that are piling up in our yard! =)

Anonymous said...

I finally got the pictures - they came in today. Lovely children they are I must say!