Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Overwhelmed with your Love

It seems every time I come back to the computer there is a new comment from somebody I've never heard of who is praying for us. People are posting on their blogs for us. I cannot express to you what this means to me. You are all SO wonderful and it has been such an encouragement and blessing.

I went today to get more blood drawn. My blood clotting levels are higher than last time, so that is a good thing. I'm so thankful because I was fearing if they were lower they'd tell me to come in in the morning and get the surgery. I also found out the doctor isn't going to be back into town until next week (he had told us he'd be back tonight). So, that is a good thing. Now I'm just hoping my body kicks in to deliver our angel baby before he comes back. Is that evil thinking? I was telling Zach last night that when he would check me and I'd bleed a bit and it seemed like he'd take his gloved hand and make a face at the blood or whatever. He's a doctor! He should be used to that stuff. I really just don't care for the guy. But, God will work it all out for His good whatever and whenever it happens. My sister-in-law, Rachel, had some wonderful words for me yesterday. We were talking about God's timing and she had told me that even though we want it right now maybe something would happen to me at this point and God knows. Only He knows and only His ways are perfect.

On another note, I had to share this picture with you:
This is the loot I got for my Pampered Chef show. I paid $40 for more than $200 worth of products and this is what I got! Of course, I haven't used any of it yet, and in light of my situation who cares, but it brought a little light to a cruddy day.

8 comments:

Choppzs said...

Good to hear your spirits are high! And I think if you dislike your doctor so much, you should definitaly try and get someone else. I know it's hard, especially with military docs, but it's your right to have someone you feel comfortable with and like. Don't put up with any of their bs!! Thinking of you all!

Christine said...

Jamie, you are a sweetie and I pray that He overwhelms you with His Peace and Joy. I am praying that all of this will be over with for you, soon. It just is so heartbreaking that you are going through this again. I am so glad that you feel the prayers. Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Glad to read that you are doing "good" in light of everything. We are all still praying for you and everyone at church too. I just had a lady ask me today how you were doing.

On another note, congratulations on the loot. Some friends and I were just talking about Pampered Chef today!!

We'll continue to keep you and the family in our prayers. I think of you daily.

Love ya,

Shari

Jodie said...

LOL your loot. Hang in there! xoxoxo!!!!!

Amie said...

I can't believe you have to have a doc like that on top of everything else.

Your Pampered Chef stuff looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Jamie I thought I would come out of lurking. I've been checking your blog to see how you were doing. I got the link off an email you sent to jcche a while ago. I'm so sorry you are not happy with the doctor. I was shocked to find out with my experience that doctors just don't know how to deal correctly with a miscarriage since they are so common. I'm still praying and just wanted to let you know.

Sherry Randolph

Choppzs said...

Hey Jamie,
I changed my blog addy
www.choppzs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Doctors can be so insensitive sometimes! I speak from experience with an former doctor of mine.

You sure got a lot of Pamperd Chef stuff!...the only thing I have that's pampered chef is a potato peeler...and my husband had it in college...I've never been to a party...and don't really feel left out ;)

Rebecca