Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dragging My Feet

That is how I felt this weekend. I think because I was so busy during the week I paid for it on the weekend. After my show Friday night I just was a zombie. I did have a good show though- about 20 people showed up! I think I'll be getting like $165 in FREE products, not to mention some other discounts. It is SO worth it to have one of these parties!

Yesterday I lounged around for most of the day and did absolutely nothing. It was so nice but I felt real lazy and I think my lying around made me feel even more tired. I really hope I begin to feel perky again soon. I'm tired of constantly getting worn out!

For the record, Zach really thinks strongly that this baby is a girl. I don't have a clue and even if I did I wouldn't trust my intuition. With Cuddly Boy I could have sworn I was having a girl. We toss around names now and then but haven't really agreed on anything. For girls we like Naomi and Abigail. For boys Zach really likes Gideon but I love Malachi. It is so fun coming up with names! For girls it is difficult because we want to stick with Bible names but there's not a whole lot of female names.

Last night Cuddly Boy slept in his bed ALL night!!! It was SO nice, but after 4 am I had a hard time sleeping because I'm so used to him being in there! Now he is supposed to be napping but is playing away and yelling "I poop" so off to diaper duty I go...

7 comments:

Amie said...

Sounds like your party was a success!

Kylie just found out she is having a boy, but if it would of been a girl it would of been Abigail. That would of been funny if I had two nieces named Abigail.

I vote girl for you guys, because both of my sisters are having boys, and EVERYBODY in church is having boys so there has to be a girl wave coming ;)

Jamie said...

Wow! She's having another boy! Sure runs in your family;) Zach's always loved the name Abigail...

Everybody I know seems to be having girls. Or at least last year that was the case. I know a little girl who prays fervently that this is a sister for her! We'll see...

Becca said...

I love the name Malachi... considered it myself actually. How about Rebecca for a girl, or Rebekah if you prefer since both spellings are in the Bible ;)

Jamie said...

Yep, I like Rebekah, but Zach's sister has one;)

Christine said...

Your party sounded awesome. I hope you get a lot of great stuff. Are you going to find out your baby's gender before birth? We were trying not to, but the ultrasound last week was a bit revealing. Actually, one shot looks like a girl, and another shot looked like a boy. He/she crossed his/her legs during the ultrasound. I guess God is keeping us surprised.Blessings to you!

Jodie said...

I was wondering if you had any gut feelings about whether or not it will be a boy or a girl. Do you ever check the Chinese calendar to see what it predicts. I know it isn't totally accurate but its still fun.

Jamie said...

Christine, we have never found out the sex. It gets tempting but I love the extra surprise in the end!

Jodie, I think I checked it with one or two of them...and I think it was always wrong. I always do those silly surveys and all too...but I don't buy it, even though it is fun to do.