Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nothing

So, no contractions. Nothing. Slept fitfully again. I just want a good nights sleep. Sabella called this morning to see how the night went and to suggest maybe my body absorbed the baby since I'm not bleeding much. That would be even sadder for me...I was really wanting to see and hold this child in my hands. But, if that is the case that would mean that hopefully this physical part would be over. I go to see my favorite doctor (not) this afternoon and the first thing I'm asking for is an ultrasound. I'll let you know the news when I can.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh Jamie, what a tough time this has been for you....I hope it's all over soon. I had thought initially you were seeing a midwife too? Sabella sounds like a wonderful lady.

BTW I tagged you.

Amie said...

I'm glad you found a caring midwife. I hope your appt with the doc goes well.

Christine said...

Praying for you. I hope you are finally able to get some answers that you need regarding your baby. What a sweet midwife Sabella is! Blessings to you.