Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Birthing a Robot

I was at some house and went to use the restroom. I started to bleed and called out for help. Next thing I know a small thing came out of me. When I took a hold of it it grew to about 6 or 7 inches and turned into a robot! How weird is that! I was freaked out! My mom and I were getting ready to go to a service our church was having in a neighboring town and I thought I'd just talk to the doctor that goes to our church. Somehow we couldn't find the church. At this point there were other people with us (and people kept turning into different people I know). We drove down these stairs and instead of turning like the sign instructed went straight. The car got stuck. There was something there holding us in place. We went into the big building on the left. It was a commissary and I saw my old neighbors from North Carolina! I wasn't going to say hi because I was still upset about the robot and wanted to see a doctor! We all went outside and a cop dressed in workout clothes put a ticket on the windshield. Erika was really upset because I guess it was her car now? So she ran after the cop asking how much it was. I think he had said $160,000! She was so upset but went to pay it so we could get to church. Turned out it was only like $69. Then I must have woke up because I never did make it to the church or find out about this robot I birthed. Strange, strange, strange!

5 comments:

Amie said...

Wow, you have a lot of posts since I was here!

Glad your cable is back. I can't stand our cable company either, but there is no competition for cable.

That is a WEIRD dream LOL. I had a weird dream too last night, but now I can't remember the details.

Choppzs said...

Well I still got you beat you with my chicken! lol

But a robot is pretty strange! lol

Anonymous said...

Should I feel flattered that you dreamed about me? lol

Melissa said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy dreams can be so weird, huh? lol
Lynn