Thursday, March 27, 2008

Craziness

  • Don't ask me why that video posted a million times! Stupid thing!
  • I didn't go to bed until 11:30 because I was up finishing a good book! Now its on to more Nicholas Sparks!
  • Then when I woke up in the middle of the night I couldn't fall back to sleep. I hate that.
  • I am shocked that Chikezie was kicked off of American Idol last night! I was so sad and I had tears in my eyes! I always enjoyed his singing, voice and his great attitude. And I loved to see the support of his family every week.
  • My Cuddly Boy just woke up- its almost 9 am! So off to give him some breakfast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chikezie wasnt that good, I thought that curly haired guy would go. maybe next week.

Amie said...

I love when I have a book good enough to keep me awake reading.