Friday, March 28, 2008

Something HAPPY

My friend had a baby yesterday. It was the first time I've seen a newborn in about a year and a half!!! She has the most precious baby girl! You forget how small babies are, don't you? They're such tiny, sweet things!

I talked to another friend yesterday who had her baby earlier in the month. We were marveling at how babies are such miracles and asked how a person who sees a new baby cannot believe in God. It is her 6th baby!!! I'm so happy for them!

Stephanie had her baby earlier this week. She hasn't posted any pictures or anything yet but I am so happy for her and can't wait to read her homebirth story!

It makes me all the more anxious for my precious baby to be born. I'll be 15 weeks on Sunday. I finally have another doctor appointment Monday. I can't wait to make sure there's a heartbeat. It's not like I doubt, but I do want the reassurance! Babies are so sweet and special, such a wonderful gift from God. I'm so blessed!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thank you so much, Jamie for the link to the homebirth story. God was so faithful to them and it was such a blessing to read and watch the video.Babies are such a dear gift! Blessings, dear friend!